* * * Note: The abstract submission deadline has now passed * * *
* * * Note: The abstract submission deadline has been extended until the 30th of December * * *
We invite abstracts for papers from researchers and practitioners from a broad range of disciplines, including landscape architecture, architecture, urban design, planning, sociology, environmental studies, environmental psychology, education, physical activity, and public health. We expect papers and presentations on topics covering landscape and outdoors design, human well-being and quality of life, environmental psycology and more. We welcome submissions using any qualitative and quantitative research method, descriptive, and projective/speculative approaches.
Abstracts will be double-blind peer-reviewed and selected for further development.
Abstracts should arrive no later than Monday 15 December 2016. Please note the following guidelines for abstract submission:
- please use the conference abstract submission form;
- complete both pages of the form (the abstract may continue onto a third page);
- the information on page 2 (and thereafter) should be anonymous;
- the abstract itself shall be 250 words maximum;
- save the form as a pdf file, and name the pdf with the title of the abstract;
- email the submission form to email@example.com.
***Note*** due to the abstract submission extension the new schedule is:
30 December 2016 – Abstracts due
8 February 2017 – Abstract selection announced and review comments distributed
28 February 2017 – Revised Abstracts due